Wesson Oil Settlement
- Conagra Foods has agreed to pay class members 15¢
- This lawsuit is pending in the U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- Visit to file a claim
- Claims must be filed by 08/22/2019
Class members contend that Conagra Foods mislabeled their cooking oil as 100% natural when in fact it was not.
Conagra Foods denies any actions of wrongdoing but has agreed to a settlement in order to avoid further litigation.
The reported settlement amount is listed as $27,000,000.
Read about: How To Check Your Credit Score For Free
Class members will have to file a claim in order to get a slice of the 27 million dollar settlement pie.
Class Members include those who purchased Wesson brand cooking oil including Wesson Vegetable Oil, Wesson Canola Oil, Wesson Corn Oil, and Wesson Best Blend while in California, Colorado, Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Nebraska, New York, Ohio, Oregon, South Dakota, and Texas.
Read about: What is Carfax?
WessonOilSettlement.com Contact Information
- Mail: Wesson Oil Settlement c/o JND Legal Administration PO Box 91249 Seattle, WA 98111-9349
- Phone: 1-833-291-1651
- Email: info@WessonOilSettlement.com
- Clerk of the Court – Office of the Clerk United States District Court for the Central District of California 350 W. 1st Street, Suite 4311 Los Angeles, CA 90012
- Counsel for Conagra – Angela M. Spivey Alston & Bird One Atlantic Center 1201 W Peachtree Street, NE Atlanta, GA 30309-1404
Please see the following dates for claim filing based on class member location.
Class members who file timely claims will be represented by the law firms of DICELLO LEVITT GUTZLER and MILBERG TADLER PHILLIPS GROSSMAN LLP.
ALSTON & BIRD will represent Conagra Foods.
Take a short survey! TellANF.com.
Wesson Oil Settlement Important Dates?
- 10/7/2019 – Settlement fairness hearing
- 8/22/2019 – Claim form due date
- 8/6/2019 – Objection deadline
The settlement fairness hearing will take place at United States Courthouse, 350 W. 1st Street, Courtroom 7C, Los Angeles, CA 90012.
Please show up on August 7, 2020, at 1:30 p.m. if you would like to speak at the hearing.