You better set down… a massive settlement has been announced in the class action lawsuit entitled Gonzalez-Tzita, et al. v. City of Los Angeles, et al.,
You can visit www.vehicleImpoundsettlement.com to learn more about the case!
Read about: How To Check Your Credit Score For Free
There is no Claim Form for this settlement.
If you are a class member don’t even think about dropping a dime on hiring a lawyer as you will be represented by Donald W. Cook.
Read about: What is Carfax?
Mr. Donald W. Cook will take a share of the settlement pot in return for his efforts.
If you disagree with the terms of the Vehicle Impound Settlement please attend the fairness hearing which will be held on or around 5/21/2020.
Need a credit card?
- Vanilla Prepaid Mastercard: Please note this is not a credit card even though it has the Mastercard logo on it… prepaid cards are ideal for consumers with spending issues as it limits their amount they can spend via borrowing
- OpenMyPremierCard.net: Here is a credit card you can really wrap your chops around… this card is best for consumers who are looking to rebuild your credit score
- ChaseSapphirEmail: The Chase Sapphire Email application will require the customer to have the 12 digit invitation number, the 5 digit zip code, and then provide the last name that was on the promotional offer
VehicleImpoundSettlement.com Contact Points
- Mail: Gonzalez-Tzita v. City of Los Angeles c/o JND Legal Administration P.O. Box 91208 Seattle, WA 98111
- Email: info@VehicleImpoundSettlement.com
- Phone: 1-844-975-1777
The defense is represented by the CITY ATTORNEY’S OFFICE (specifically Gabriel Dermer).