File a claim to receive a $15 or $30 cash payment, bro! (not a bad little payday right)
Visit www.tabletsettlement.com to learn more or file a claim.
Read about: How To Check Your Credit Score For Free
The proposed settlement amount is listed as 3 million dollars but is pending a settlement fairness hearing.
If you purchased a Nabi 2, Nabi 2S, Nabi XD, Nabi Jr., Nabi Jr. S, or Nabi DreamTab you will want to dig a little deeper into this article to see if you qualify.
Read about: What is Carfax?
TabletSettlement.com Class Members Defined Now!
“All persons who purchased, in the United States, a Nabi 2, Nabi 2S, Nabi XD, Nabi Jr. (including Nabi Jr. S) or Nabi DreamTab tablet, except persons who purchased for resale or returned such tablet for a full refund or non-defective replacement.”
Tablet Settlement Important Dates
- Fairness Hearing: 09/10/2019
- Claim Form Deadline: 08/20/2019
- Objection or Opt-Out Deadline: 8/20/2019
Kroger Purchase? Make sure you take the Kroger Feedback Survey now to win a $3000 gift card.
How much am I getting paid, BRO!?
- Class Members with a non-defective tablet are expected to receive $10
- Those with a defective tablet should receive $30
- The actual payout could be more or less depending on the number of valid claims filed
HELLO I need the Table Settlement Contact Info
- Fuhu Tablet Settlement Claim Administrator c/o KCC Class Action Services LLC P.O. Box 404002 Louisville, KY 40233-4002
The case is listed as In re: Arctic Sentinel Inc. and is under review in the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the District of Delaware.
The Tabler Settlement Case Number is 15-12465-CSS.
Class members who file valid claims will be represented by GUTRIDE SAFIER LLP.
FUHU has hired the following high flying law firms…
- COOLEY LLP
- BALLARD SPAHR LLP
- ROBINS KAPLAN LLP
- K&L GATES LLP
Is proof of purchase required in this so-called Tablet Settlement?
You better believe it, baby!
You will be asked to provide the control number or proof of defect, serial number, and email confirmation from Fuhu showing online registration of the tablet or an itemized receipt showing the model.