Start watching Pop TV and get start enjoying TV again!
Visit www.poptv.com/activate to begin.
Read about: How To Check Your Credit Score For Free
You must be 18 years of age or older and provide a credit card in order to activate Pop TV under your name.
Who is Pop TV?
“Pop TV, a ViacomCBS network, is a fully distributed entertainment media brand featuring fun, comedy-leaning programming for The Modern Grownup – engaged fans, raised on network TV, who came of age in the ‘80s and ‘90s.” – poptv.com/about
Read about: What is Carfax?
What shows/movies can be found on Pop?
Schitt’s Creek, One Day At A Time (dark comedy Flack starring Academy Award winner Anna Paquin), Florida Girls, Big Brother After Dark, Beverly Hills 90210, Charmed, ER and Gilmore Girls.
PopTv.com Activate Customer Service
- Phone: Could not be found
- Fax/Email: Could not be found
It is not a good sign when a company does not provide a toll-free number or email address to help customers with activation issues.
- MyBuffaloWildWings.com: If your a Buffalo Wild Wings employee you will want to bookmark this site
- BravoTv Activate: Activate a BravoTV account online
- KrogerFeedback.com: Take a short survey in regards to a Kroger purchase (you may win a $5000 Kroger gift card!)
You may want to consider other options.
Other TV Options
- Youtube TV: stream live TV from ABC, CBS, FOX, NBC, ESPN & popular cable networks. Record without DVR storage space limits.
- Hulu: Watch TV shows and movies online. Stream TV episodes of South Park, Empire, SNL, Modern Family and popular movies on your favorite devices
- Sling: Sling is the live TV you love for less. Customize your channel lineup and watch TV online with no setup, hidden fees or long-term contracts
We recommend YouTube TV!
If you are a Pop TV fanboy and are looking for a schedule please visit www.poptv.com/schedule.
Pop, commonly referred to as Pop TV, is an American pay television channel that is owned by ViacomCBS Domestic Media Networks.