Massage Envy Fee Class Action Settlement
A 10 million dollar settlement has been proposed in the class action lawsuit entitled McKinney-Drobnis, et al. v. Massage Envy Franchising LLC.
Listed as case number 3:16-cv-06450-MMC.
Read about: How To Check Your Credit Score For Free
Class members can submit a voucher claim at www.massagefeesettlement.com.
The case is under review in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California.
Read about: What is Carfax?
Claim forms must be filed by 9/20/2019.
Massage Fee Settlement Contact Info
- Mail: McKinney-Drobnis v. Massage Envy c/o Epiq P.O. Box 6389 Portland, OR 97228-6389
- Email: info@MassageFeeSettlement.com
- Phone: 1-855-424-0466
- FINKELSTEIN & KRINSK LLP 550 W. C Street Suite 1760 San Diego, CA 92101 (class members lawyers)
Who is a class member?
Legal residents of the United States who were a member of a Massage Envy Spa between 11/4/2006 to 6/7/2019.
Visit Kroger on a semi-frequent basis? Be sure to take their survey at KrogerFeedback.com.
Need a personal loan? Check out SoFiOffer.com.
How much money/voucher will class members receive…
The voucher amount depends on the amount Class Members paid in fee increases, as follows…
- $10 voucher: paid $75 or less in fee increases
- $20 voucher: paid $75.01 to $125 in fee increases
- $30 voucher: paid $125.01 to $175 in fee increases
- $40 voucher: paid $175.01 to $225 in fee increases
- $50 voucher: paid $225.01 or more in fee increases
Class members DO NOT need to hire a lawyer as the courts have appointed Jeffrey R. Krinsk and Trenton R. Kashima from the law firm of .
Massage Envy has hired Ricketts & Case LLP to represent the min court.
Ricketts & Case LLP are based at 177 Post Street Suite 650 San Francisco, CA 94108.
MassageFeeSettlement.com Class Action Fairness Hearing?
A fairness hearing will be held at the Clerk of the Court United States District Court for the Northern District of California San Francisco Courthouse 19th Floor 450 Golden Gate Avenue San Francisco, CA 94102.
Please do not file a claim in you do not qualify.