MASN Text Message Settlement
- A $2.5 million settlement has been announced in the Mid-Atlantic Sports Network class action lawsuit
- Visit www.masntextmessagesettlement.com to file a claim
- Must file a claim by 7/15/2019
You will want to file a claim in the MASN Text Message Settlement if you received a Mid-Atlantic Sports Network text ad from or on behalf of TCR Sports Broadcasting Holding on your mobile phone since 12/12/2013.
Class members contend that Mid-Atlantic Sports Network sent unwanted text ads which were in violation of the Telephone Consumer Protection Act.
TCR Sports Broadcasting Holding, also known as Mid-Atlantic Sports Network, specializes in putting local and collegiate sports on television, including baseball, basketball, and football games; and related pregame and postgame shows.
Read about: How To Check Your Credit Score For Free
The company operates in Pennsylvania and North Carolina and is available through cable and satellite.
MASN Text Message Settlement Important Dates
- 05/16/2019: Settlement Fairness Hearing
- 07/15/2019: Claim Form Deadline
- 4/16/2019: Objection or Opt-Out Deadline
MASNTextMessageSettlement.com Contact Information
- Mail: MASN Text Message Settlement c/o Settlement Administrator 1650 Arch Street Suite 2210 Philadelphia, PA 19103
- Phone: 1-888-623-6170
- Email: info@MASNTextMessageSettlement.com
Class members do not need to attend the settlement fairness hearing to receive a slice of the 2.5 million dollar settlement pie.
Read about: What is Carfax?
If you would like to speak at the hearing please show up at Miami. U.S. Courthouse, 400 North Miami Avenue, Miami FL 33030 at 10:00 a.m.
The class counsel is listed as David P. Milian & Ruben Conitzer from the law firm of CAREY RODRIGUEZ MILIAN GONYA LLP.
Mid-Atlantic Sports Network will be represented by Robert J. Herrington from the law firm of GREENBERG TRAURIG LLP.
More Cash Settlements?
- CYNO Settlement: $8.5 million settlement has been proposed in the class action lawsuit entitled ARcare Inc. v. Cynosure Inc.
- AsashiBeerSettlement.com: Entitled Matin Shalikar v. Asahi Beer USA Inc., and is under review in the Superior Court of the State of California, County of Los Angeles