Cyno Class Action Settlement
- An $8.5 million settlement has been proposed in the class action lawsuit entitled ARcare Inc. v. Cynosure Inc.
- Listed as case number 1:16-cv-11547-DPW
- Visit www.cynosettlement.com to file a claim
You are encouraged to file a claim if you are a legal resident of the United States and received a fax regarding Cynosure products between August 27, 2020, and June 13, 2020.
If you have Copies of Cynosure faxes please include them in your claim as it may increase your settlement payment.
The Cyno Class Action Settlement States “Junk faxes also cause recipients to waste valuable time retrieving and discerning the purpose of the faxes; prevent fax machines from receiving and sending authorized faxes, and cause undue wear and tear on recipients’ fax machines.”
Read about: How To Check Your Credit Score For Free
Cynosure denies any actions of wrongdoing but has agreed to cough-up 8.5 million dollars in order to make this lawsuit go away.
- Claim Form Deadline: 6/26/2019
- Objection Deadline: 5/27/2019
- Settlement Hearing: 7/11/2019
www.CynoSettlement.com Contact Information
- Mail: ARcare Inc. v. Cynosure Inc. c/o KCC Class Action Services LLC P.O. Box 404115 Louisville, KY 40233-4115
- Phone: 866-298-4191
- Email: info@CynoSettlement.com
Class members who file valid claims will be represented by Phillip A. Bock, Randall K. Pulliam, and Alan L. Cantor.
Read about: What is Carfax?
Cynosure Inc. has hired Alan E. Schoenfeld from the law firm of WILMER CUTLER PICKERING HALE AND DORR LLP.
Cynosure Settlement URL
Also, check out