Walgreens Balance Changes
- Provides updates and changes that have been made (or will be made) in relation to the Walgreens Balance Reward program
- The changes are based on customer feedback
One of the major complaints was that the Balance Reward Program should be the same for every member and special offers for certain regions of the country should be banned. Walgreens listened and no longer allow special discount prescription programs in Austin, Milwaukee, Cleveland and Nashville PLUS the 10 points per $1 spent on over-the-counter products offer in the states of Arkansas, New Jersey and New York have been cancelled.
Walgreens Balance Changes Updates (for all members)
Read about: How To Check Your Credit Score For Free
- Earn 100 points per prescription or immunization
- Earn 300 points for 90-day prescriptions
- Earn up to 50,000 points per year on pharmacy transactions
- Medicare and Medicaid prescriptions now qualify as ways to earn points
- Walgreens will unleash a new summer program perk in 2015
- All changes are effective 5/31/15
Walgreens is considered a subsidiary of Walgreens Boots Alliance, Inc.. For full details about the changes (or to request a offical copy) please write to the Walgreens corporate office at 200 Wilmot Rd, Deerfield, IL 60015 or fax a request entitled “Copy of Walgreens Balance Changes” to 847-914-2804.
Walgreens Boots Alliance, Inc. Lore
Read about: What is Carfax?
- Operates a network of profitable drug stores across the US
- Founded in 1901
- A good majority of their profits come from prescription services that are available in store or by mail, telephone and online
- Has locations in the United States to include the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands with future plans for expansion into China and Japan
Walgreens Boots Alliance, Inc is headed by a Mr. James A. Skinner who is 71 years of age and makes $464,000 a year. The highest paid person in the organization is a Mr. Mark A. Wagner who collects almost 2 million dollars a year and controls around 755,000 shares of the stock (ticker symbol WBA).