US Bank My Offer With Confirmation Code
- Accept a credit card offer from US Bank
- This offer should have been sent to the consumer via US mail
- Only consumers with a good credit score will receive
The US Bank My Offer will require the applicant to have the confirmation code and the zip code in which the mailing offer was addressed to.
Please note the creditor and issuer of these US Bank credit cards is U.S. Bank National Association, pursuant to separate licenses from Visa U.S.A. Inc. and American Express.
Read about: How To Check Your Credit Score For Free
Once the confirmation code and zip code have been provided the applicant can expect the application to take about 3 minutes to complete from that point.
What are some of the more popular credit cards offered by US Bank?
- U.S. Bank FlexPerks Travel Rewards Visa Signature Card (a must for someone who travels a few times per month)
- Fred Meyer Rewards Visa Card
- U.S. Bank Cash 365 American Express Card (provides unlimited 1.5% cashback on every net purchase… perfect for cash-hungry consumers)
- U.S. Bank Visa Platinum Card
- Fred Meyer Rewards Visa Card (best for consumers who shop at Fred Meyers more than 3 times per month)
Please note that US Bank reserves the right to change APRs, fees, and other Account terms associated with any of their credit cards offers to include the US Bank My Offer promotion.
Read about: What is Carfax?
- TellANF.com: Get a $10 off coupon in return for feedback
- KrogerFeedback Survey: Win gift cards and get fuel points!
In order to earn rewards with a US Bank credit card the customer must have a good standing account and be a US resident over the age of 18.
US Bank will allow automatically bill pay via a U.S. Bank credit, charge or check cards.
Any questions about the US Bank My Offer promotion can be directed to a customer service agent at (800) 872-2657.
The US Bank corporate office can be found at 800 Nicollet Mall Minneapolis, MN 55402 United States and reached by phone by calling 651-466-3000.