- Allows a customer to provide feedback in relation to Burtucci’s brick oven
- Upon completion of the survey the customer will receive a $5 off coupon that can be used on their next visit to any Burtucci’s
To take the Survey by Bertucci’s the customer will need the survey code, date of visit, time of visit and provide their name, email and date of birth in order to receive the Burtucci’s $5 off promotional code. The survey will only take about 5 minutes to complete and the customer will be asked a variety of questions about the service at this popular brick over restaurant.
Bertucci’s Brick Oven Pizza Company Lore
Read about: How To Check Your Credit Score For Free
- Massachusetts-based Italian Restaurant
- Private firm (not listed on the New York Stock Exchange or the NASDAQ)
- Offers both sit down, take-out and private dining
Most Bertucci’s are located in the Northeast United States but some can be found further down South in states like Virginia. This famous brick over restaurant was founded by Italian immigrant Joseph (“Joey”) Crugnale in 1981. Believe it or not this was not Joseph Crugnale first business as he owned and operated a small ice cream stand in 1974.
Must try menu items at Bertucci’s Italian Restaurant?
Read about: What is Carfax?
- Any of the BRICK OVEN PIZZAS
- Maryland Style Crab Cake
- Buffalo Chicken Wings
- Roasted Tuscan Vegetables
- Tuscan Chicken Wings
The Tuscan Chicken wings are unique as they feature a spicy lemon and rosemary sauce and are cooked on a flame grill.
The firm can be reached by US Mail at Bertucci’s Corporation 155 Otis Street Northborough, MA 01532 or by calling the corporate office: 508-351-2500.