Simply Fashion TCPA Class Action
- Obtain more details (plus the claim form) in regards to the class action lawsuit against Simply Fashion entitled Simms v. ExactTarget LLC
- SimmsTCPASettlement.com is administered by the Heffler Claims Group
- The case is pending in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Indiana
- All claims forms are due by 6/12/2018
The Simply Fashion TCPA Class Action Lawsuit claims that class members received unsolicited advertising text messages sent by ExactTarget on behalf of Simply Fashion which was in violation of the Telephone Consumer Protection Act (i.e. TCPA) according to the ExactTarget class action lawsuit.
Class members are defined as anyone in the United States who received a bothersome text message from the ExactTarget texting platform sent from or on behalf of Simply Fashion from July 23, 2009 through Sept. 30, 2013.
Read about: How To Check Your Credit Score For Free
Simply Fashion denies any actions of wrong doing in the SimmsTCPASettlement lawsuit but have agreed to a 6.5 million dollar settlement in order to avoid further litigation.
Read about: What is Carfax?
- Class members may receive up to $1500 each but payments will be distributed on a pro rata basis among all Class Members who submit valid and timely claims
- Class members who file valid claims will be represented by Ronald A. Marron, Alexis M. Wood, and Kas L. Gallucci from the THE LAW OFFICES OF RONALD A. MARRON
- Simply Fashion has hired Keith E. Eggleton and Tonia Ouellette Klausner from the law firm of WILSON SONSINI GOODRICH & ROSATI
- A settlement fairness hearing will take place on or around 7/20/18 to determine of the 6.5 million dollar settlement is fair and reasonable
Any questions in regards to the Simms TCPA Settlement can be directed to Simms v. ExactTarget LLC Claims Administrator
c/o Heffler Claims Group, P.O. Box 11730, Philadelphia, PA 19101-1730 or dial toll-free 1-844-245-3777. Class members who have access to an email account can email the Class Counsel at Admin@ConsumersAdvocates.com.