- To get started using the SF Apply site, customers need to enter the 16 digit invitation number that was printed on the offer received in the mail, plus the customer’s ZIP code
- A credit card offer in the mail from State Farm does not guarantee that individual customer will be approved for a credit card
- State Farm’s Student Visa card is designed solely for students in college, and lets them earn points in the State Farm Loyalty Rewards program plus get Visa student discounts at hundreds of locations
Some people who are insured by State Farm will receive pre-approved State Farm credit card offers in the mail because of their good standing with State Farm. State Farm customers who do not have an invite code will need to enter their 6 digit mailing number (can be found in the top right hand side of the application) and their 10 digit State Farm credit invitation number. The SF Apply web site lets customers apply for a number of different credit cards that State Farm offers like the State Farm Student Visa. When using the State Farm Student Visa card, spenders can earn 1 point for every $2 spent on eligible purchases and State Farm Rewards Points for every $1 spent on insurance payments.
SF Apply Highlights
Read about: How To Check Your Credit Score For Free
- The application will take less than 5 minuted to complete
- Depending on how many points are earned, customers will get a premium on their total
- For State Farm Rewards points from 25,000 to 50,000, a 25% premium is added
- 50,000 to 100,000 gets a 25% premium, and 100,000 or more earns a 50% bonus on the total amount
More important info to know about State Farm
State Farm first started in 1922 and has 65,000 employees over about 400 offices around the world. State Farm is the 44th largest company in the US by revenue and has an annual revenue of $60 billion. By most accounts, State Farm services over 80 million insurance accounts in America.
Read about: What is Carfax?
To contact State Farm customer service about a credit card application: Any questions in regards to the SF Apply offer can be directed to 800-324-4946.