- Doritos Roulette promotion is a sweepstakes sponsored by Doritos, one of the leading chips manufacturers
- The sweepstakes is a promotional campaign for their new brand, Doritos Roulette
The promotion will feature over 50,000 in prizes to be given away to customers and fans. The Doritos Roulette promotion started on 26th May 2015 and runs till 3rd July 2015. The Doritos Roulette Promotion is only open to legal residents of the U.S and D.C. However, it is invalid in all regions where sweepstakes are prohibited by law. Those willing to participate must be at least 13 years.
Doritos Roulette Promotional Notes
Read about: How To Check Your Credit Score For Free
- Participants can only enter a maximum of 50 times each day and only using one Twitter account
- Doritos Roulette Promotion is divided into 39 promotional days
- Random daily drawings will be conducted each day, and one winning entry selected
- Four prizes will be awarded to each winning entry, one to the participant and the other three to the participant’s friends tagged in the entry tweet
The first entry period starts on May 26th and ends on June 1st 2015. Aspiring participants can enter by:
1) Check tweets from Doritos announcing the start of the promotion
2) Retweet the tweets by using #DoritosRoulette and #Entry and tag three friends in the tweet
Read about: What is Carfax?
2nd Entry period
The second entry period runs from June 2nd till July 3rd 2015. Aspiring participants can enter the promotion by:
1) Check for tweets from Doritos inviting fans to participate
2) Click the link contained in the tweet. This will redirect to a website where the participant should choose 4 prizes
3) Tweet the Doritos tweet that will be generated using #DoritosRoulette and # Entry and tag 3 friends
It should be noted that the Doriots Roulette contest is off limits to the employees of Doritos and all companies affiliated with it and anyone who is involved with the execution of the promotion. Immediate family members (defined as people living in the sam ehouse as the employee) are also not allowed to participate. Those aspiring to participate must also be registered Twitter users, and their entries must be submitted before the end of promotion period.