My Starbucks Visit UK
- Slurp down a hot cup of coffee from Starbucks then take part in a short survey in regards to that cup of coffee
- The My Starbucks Visit UK survey will only take 5 minutes to complete and requires the customer code to begin
- At the end of the survey customers will be entered into a prize drawing where they stand a chance to win a Starbucks Gift Card
The My Starbucks Visit UK prize draw is open to LEGAL residents of the United Kingdom (besides employees of Starbucks Coffee Company (UK) Limited) and the Starbucks Card will be loaded with £69.75 to be used at ANY Starbucks in the UK. The £69.75 is equal to a month of drinking a one tall latte per day (assuming the month is 31 days long). Empathica Inc will be in charge of the sweepstakes and any questions via mail can be directed to the company at: 2121 Argentia Road, Suite 200, Mississauga, Ontario, Canada, L5N 2X4.
Terms associated with the My Starbucks Visit UK survey promotion
Read about: How To Check Your Credit Score For Free
- Winners will be chosen at random by Sponsor from all qualifying entries and odds of winning will be based on the number of customers that enter
- A total of 15 winners will be selected per month
- Entries to the prize draw are limited to two per customer per calendar month however total number of Starbucks customer surveys completed by customer per calendar month is not limited
- Starbucks reserves the right to end, extend or modify the promotion at anytime they see fit
Anyone wishing to see a list of all the winners who took home a smooth £69.75 Starbucks Gift Card can write to: Starbucks Coffee Company, Building 4 Chiswick Park, 566 Chiswick High Road, London, W4 5YE. Please be sure to include a short statement making the request along with return contact information. The Starbucks Coffee Company United Kingdom headquarters is based at Building 4 Chiswick Park, 566 Chiswick High Road, London, W4 5YE.
Popular rivals to Starbucks in the United Kingdom include the likes of Costa, Cafe Nero, and Wild Bean Cafe.
Read about: What is Carfax?