Apply for the First Premier Bank credit card online with the confirmation number from the mailing offer.
Simply head on over to www.mysecondcard.com and follow the on-screen instructions to begin.
Read about: How To Check Your Credit Score For Free
You must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States to apply.
This card is designed for those with not so great credit scores. So if you have a good credit rating please check out credit cards by Chase Bank.
Read about: What is Carfax?
MySecondCard.com Customer Service
First Premier Bank Mailing Address
- General: First PREMIER Bank, P.O. Box 5524, Sioux Falls, SD 57117-5524
- Card Questions: PREMIER Bankcard, LLC, 3820 N. Louise Ave., Sioux Falls, SD 57107
First Premier Bank Phone Number
- For any concerns or questions, you may contact Customer Service at 1-800-987-5521
Please note the toll-free number is available Monday to Friday from 7:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. and Saturday 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Central Time.
My Second Card Highlights
- Thanks to the “My Second Card” web site, customers who are in good standing with First Premier Bank can apply for a second credit card
- In addition to other requirements, customers must have an annual income of at least $10,000 to get a second credit card from First National Bank
- First National Bank specializes in getting credit cards to people who big banks won’t deal with
Customers who receive a “My Second Card” offer from First Premier Bank are actually guaranteed approval for a second card because of their excellent credit and financial history.
To begin a First Premier Bank “My Second Card” applications, customers will need to have the mailing they receive and enter their confirmation number printed on their invitation.
There are a few conditions that must be met for customers to get their guaranteed credit card from First Premier Bank.
Customers must apply by the deadline printed on their FNB mailer, their Social Security number and date of birth must match what FNB has on file, and the customer can’t already have a second account with FNB (or a pending application or a rejected application within the past 12 months)
“The First Premier Bank credit card literally saved my life from utter collapse… I had terrible credit and could not get a loan to save my life. I applied for the First Premier card and was approved! I slowly improve my credit score with on-time payments!… NOw I have a good credit score and can get loans!” – Steve K Miami, FL
“I love this card! Not only did it improve my credit rating but I used it to make purchases online!” – Carl S. Kansas City, MO
More Important Things to Know
First Premier Bank is one of the strongest capitalized banks in America. It operates with no debt, and is often ranked one of “America’s Best Places to Work.”
First Premier Bank has its headquarters in South Dakota at 601 South Minnesota Avenue, Sioux Falls, 57104.
In 2007, First National Bank settled a lawsuit for over $4 million where they were accused of using deceptive practices to market their credit cards.
- First Premier Bank is very well-known for offering “subprime” credit cards to people who have less than perfect credit
- To contact First National Bank dial 605-357-3002
- The My Second Card offer is ideal for consumers with less than perfect credit