My Kohl’s Charge
- Register a Kohl’s Charge account online with the 12 digit card number
- Returning customers can simply sign in with their username and password
Once the customer has registered their Kohl’s charge card they can make payments online, access statement and transaction history, sign up for paperless billing or update account information i.e. address or phone number. The site is free to use and open to all Kohl’s charge members (Kohl’s and Kohl’s brand names are trademarks of Kohl’s Illinois, Inc.).
MyKohl’s Charge Payment Services Notes
Read about: How To Check Your Credit Score For Free
- For those who have misplaced or forgotten their User Name or Password please use the ‘Forgot User Name’ or ‘Forgot Password” links to have the information emailed to the customer
- Most customers will be asked to answer additional verification questions during the My Kohl’s Charge Sign In process
- The site also provides a link where new customers can apply for the popular Kohl’s charge card
When applying for a card most application will receive a decision in 60 seconds or less. Those who spend $600 on their Kohl’s charge card will be considered a Most Valued Customer (MVC) and receive at least 18 discounts a year.
Other Kohl’s credit card bonuses
Read about: What is Carfax?
- Customers will save 20% of their first purchase when using the card
- A 15% discount promotion will arrive with the card via US Mail in the form of a paper coupon
- Members will receive a minimum of 12 discount consisting of 30%, 20% or 15% every year
It should be noted that The Kohl’s card promotional offers may not be used with Gift Card purchases; prestige brands of cosmetics, skin care and select prestige brands of fragrance; select electronics/electrics; consumables; Nike merchandise; select online exclusive merchandise; and products sold by Wayfair on kohls.com.