Hannibal Missouri Water Quality Class Action Settlement
- File a claim in the class action lawsuit entitled Oliver Latta, et al. v. Hannibal Board of Public Works, et al.,
- This is listed as case number 16SL-CC01881
- Pending in the Circuit Court of the County of St. Louis, State of Missouri
- The proposed settlement package is listed as a mind-blowing 5 million dollars
The Hannibal Water class action lawsuit revolves around quality of water in the City of Hannibal, Mo., between September 2011 and February 2016.
Read about: How To Check Your Credit Score For Free
Class members in the case are defined as any current or former customers of Hannibal Board of Public Work who paid for or used water during September 2011 to February 2016.
The lawsuit was originally filed by Oliver Latta, Vickie Brooks, Crystal Stephens and Christine Stolte (led plaintiffs).
Read about: What is Carfax?
- The plaintiffs sought relief including damages, injunctive relief, punitive damages, attorneys’ fees and costs
- The fairness hearing will take place on 8/24/2018
- Hannibal Water Lawsuit class members do not need to attend this hearing unless they would like to speak out against the 5 million dollar settlement
- Class members will be represented by Chris Nidel, Jonathan Nace, Daniel Ryan, Steven German, and Joel Rubenstein
Two Different Classes!
- Rate Payer Class: Includes all current Missouri residents who were billed and paid for water provided by the City of Hannibal public water supply system at any time from Sept. 1, 2011 and Feb. 28, 2016
- Medical Monitoring Class: Includes all current Missouri residents who, for a minimum period of three years between September 2011 and February 2016, resided in Hannibal and drank and/or bathed in water provided by the Hannibal public water supply system
Contact Info Hannibal Water Lawsuit Settlement
Any questions in regards to the class action lawsuit can be directed to toll-free 866-260-5869 or email Claims@HannibalWaterLawsuitSettlement.com.
Class members looking to reach out by mail can write to: Latta et al. v. Hannibal Board of Public Works, et al. Settlement c/o Analytics Consulting P.O. Box 2005 Chanhassen, MN 55317-2005.