- Access a meeting online
- Companies can allow their attendees with a toll-free option by purchasing an OpenVoice Integrated toll-free service with numbers for over 50 countries
- A must for companies that have a lot of online meetings
GoToMeetings.com/Join is powered by LogMeIn Inc. with permission from GoToMeeting (the LogMeIn platform supports two million daily users, 200 million customer engagements and five billion voice minutes per year).
Read about: How To Check Your Credit Score For Free
- Meetings can last as long as the business wants (a few minutes to a few hours to a FEW DAYS)
- Not cheap but the best online meeting service in the industry
- Was initially released in 2004 but did not become a household name until 2014
- In July 2016, Citrix and LogMeIn announced plans to merge the GoTo family of products
The GoToMeeting corporate office is based at Citrix Systems, Inc., 851 West Cypress Creek Road, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309 USA and can be reached at 1-954-2673000. Those looking to fie a fax to the firm can send it to 1-954-267-9319. The Citrix customer service toll-free number is 1-800-424-8749 or fire an email off to their customer support team at: email@example.com.
Any questions in regards to GoToMeeting.com/Join can be directed to 1 888 646 0014. The download should automatically begin in a few seconds, but if not, please restart the download. Users can also contact the Global Customer Support team or tweet to them at @gotomeeting.
Read about: What is Carfax?