Dollar Rental Fine
- Pay a loathsome traffic citation online in regards to a rental car
- This service is designed for those who have rented a car and incurred a fine/ticket/citation
- The user can also dispute a charge via www.DollarRentalFine.com
- Bitcoins are NOT a form of payment used to pay a fine here
In order to view or pay a fine the customer must login with the information received via the rental fine notice. Once the customer has access the fine in question they can make a payment online using any major credit (i.e. AMEX Gold, Chase Freedom). Please note the rental car company also authorizes direct billing from the credit card used at the time of making the rental purchase in order to pay a fine if the customer does not make a payment online at DollarRentalFine.com or by making a payment via US Mail. An administration fee will also be incurred in regards to the cost and efforts of collection, and/or the cost of providing information about the rental car customer to the court or governmental agency.
Read about: How To Check Your Credit Score For Free
DollarRentalFine.com Quick Notes
- Ideal for someone looking to put the fine behind them quickly
- Operated by ATS Processing Services, LLC
- Only available to customers incurring fines in the United States
- Payments cannot be made using Pesos
- Issues in regards to a refund can be directed to RentalCarTickets@atsol.com
When might a refund be offered by Dollar Rental?
Read about: What is Carfax?
- When the vehicle in question has been proven NOT to have been actively rented to the customer in question
- The citation in question was vehicle maintenance related
- ATS Processing Services or the Rental Car Company made an error when processing the ticket/citation
Any questions in regards to Dollar Rental Fine can be directed to an award-winning customer service agent at 877-759-5823 or fax: 602-532-7211 (please call between 8 am – 6 pm M-F Central Time). All refund request associated with Dollar Rental Fine can be directed to ATS Processing Services, Refunds and Disputes Department, PO Box 22091, Tempe, AZ 85285-2091.