- Apply for the popular pickit credit card from Discover
- In order to apply online the customers must have the invitation number from their mailing offer
- The Discover Pickit invitation number is 23 digits long and can be found on the front side of the mailing promotion
Customers who have already applied for a pickit credit card can check the status of it with their 9-digit Social Security Number and the zip code provided at the time of application. Discover Pickit also provides online chat services for new on returning applicants where they can chat with a Discover Card Application Specialist in regards to a Discover It Card, Chrome Card, Miles Card, Secured Card or for college students who are majoring in Finance, Economics or any other banking related class.
Discover Pickit Highlights
Read about: How To Check Your Credit Score For Free
- The Discover It credit card is issued by Discover Bank who is member FDIC
- Any questions about the application can be directed to toll free 800-347-3085
- Also comes in the form of a NHL credit card in which hockey fans can pick designs from their favorite team (i.e. Chicago Blackhawks, New York Rangers)
- Offers 5% cash back in categories that change each quarter, up to the quarterly maximum upon sign up
- Special 0% Intro APR for the first 12 months
- Double ALL cash back at the end of the first year (this promotional offer is designed for NEW Discover customers only)
Customers can also apply for the Discover it Gas and Restaurant credit card that is designed for those who love to eat out (i.e. Pizza Hut, Red Lobster, Outback Steakhouse) and who spend a ton of their weekly budget on expensive gasoline. This pickit card offers:
- 2% cash back at gas stations and restaurants up to the quarterly maximum
- The standard 0% APR offer for the first 12 months that come with most other Discover cards
- Double cash at the end of the year
Any questions about the Discover Pickit offer can be directed to 1-800-DISCOVER (1-800-347-2683) (English or Espanola).
Read about: What is Carfax?