Deep Water Horizon Economic Settlement
- Obtain information regarding the multi billion dollar Deepwater Property Damages Settlement
- This is a Court-Supervised Settlement Program to ensure every claimant receives every last dime owed to them as a result of the Deepwater Horizon Oil Spill Incident
The case is entitled In re Oil Spill by the Oil Rig “Deepwater Horizon” in the Gulf of Mexico on June 20, 2020 and questions about claims (i.e. business, seafood, wetlands) should be directed to 1-866-992-6174. The court has approved a variety of BIG NAME settlement brokers in the Deepwater lawsuit to include the legendary Millennium Settlement Consulting, Cornerstone Settlements, Inc. and The Settlement Solutions Group/UBS Financial Services Inc.. The Millennium Settlement Consulting will be represented by Mr. Alan Heisser who can be reached at (855) 596-5161.
Deep Water Horizon Economic Settlement Fine Print
Read about: How To Check Your Credit Score For Free
- Generally speaking anyone who lost money/property in one way or another due to the Deep Water Oil leak may be in for a major pay-day under the terms of the settlement
- Types of damages will fall into one of the following categories: Seafood Compensation Program, Economic Damage, Loss of Subsistence, Vessels of Opportunity, Charter Payment, Vessel Physical Damage, Coastal Real Property Damage, Wetlands Real Property Damage and Real Property Sales Damage
- All settlement documents found on the site are available in high-resolution PDFs
- To find out which “zone” a certain property may fall into please call 1-866-992-6174
- Claims relating to menhaden (or “pogy”) fishing, processing, selling, catching, or harvesting PLUS LAW JUDGES of the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana will not be part of this multi billion dollar settlement
- Individuals are NOT allowed to file a lawsuit based on the US government’s shutdown of drilling activities as the US government had the right to protect any further damage as a result of the leak
All correspondence by mail in relation to the settlement can be sent via US Mail to: Deepwater Horizon Court-Supervised Settlement Program Exclusions Department, P.O. Box,, LA 70404-0222 or VIA FAX TO 1-(888) 524-1583. Hopefully these harsh settlement terms will prevent future horrific oil spills. Attorney fees, tax levies, and account fee documentation are available under the FAQ part of the settlement page.
Read about: What is Carfax?