Crown Carveries Survey UK
- Take a short survey related to a visited and maybe when some spending cash or a free meal
- The Crown Carveries survey is powered by the Empathica company
The Pub Guest Satisfaction Survey is a customer feedback questionnaire created by Crown Carveries and is designed to measure how the customer feels about a variety of issues related to a visit. The entire Pub Guest Satisfaction Survey is done online, and takes just a few minutes to complete. Customers are free to announce their satisfaction or voice complaints about the services related to one of their pubs. At the end of the survey customers will have the chance to enter a promotional drawing where someone will win £1,000.
Crown Carveries Notes
Read about: How To Check Your Credit Score For Free
- To take the Pub Guest Satisfaction Survey the customer will need internet access
- Must be a legal adult residing in the United Kingdom
- The sweepstakes is promoted by Mitchells and Butlers Leisure Retail Limited
- A total of 4 main carvery meals will be awarded each month
- Monthly drawings for the will take place on the 10th of each month (i.e. June 10th, July 10th, August 10th etc)
- All taxes on the £1,000 prize are the responsibility of the winner and Crown Carveries Survey winners will be contacted by telephone for up to 7 days or an alternative winner may be selected
Crown Carveries is a pub brand that’s run by Mitchells & Butlers. Mitchells & Butlers is a UK-based company that operates everything from pubs and bars to restaurants. For further information regarding the survey please write to: EMPATHICA INC. CROWN CARVERIES GUEST SATISFACTION SURVEY CONTEST, C/o Empathica Inc., 1 Victoria Square, Birmingham, West Midlands, UKB1 1DB.
Must TRY menu items at Crown Carveries?
Read about: What is Carfax?
- Three Roast Carvery Meal
- Vegetarian breakfast with Quorn sausages
- Fairtrade coffee
Crown offers unlimited helpings of bacon, sausage, free-range eggs, hash browns, plum tomatoes, beans, toast and fried bread for a flat fee of £3.99 (adults) or £2.99 (children).