The Bank of American My New Card promotion is associated with most credit card offers from BOA (many of which include a cash bonus!)
If you were lucky enough to receive a BOA card offer please visit www.bankofamerica.com/mynewcard to sign up.
Read about: How To Check Your Credit Score For Free
You must have a good to great credit score, be 18 years of age or older, and live in the United States (legally) in order to obtain a BOA card.
We are not aware of any Bank of America credit cards for people with bad credit… if there is any comment at the end of this review.
Read about: What is Carfax?
Bank Of America My New Card Activation
- Use the Personal Secure Code to apply for a Bank Of America credit card
- In addition to the Personal Secure Code the applicant will also have to provide their zip code
The BOA My New Card application will take about 5 minutes to complete and most applicants should receive a decision instantly. The Personal Secure Code can be found on the Bank Of America promotional material received in the mail and any questions about the My New Card application process can be directed to 1-800-932-2775.
My New Card Notes
- This credit card program is issued and administered by Bank of America, N.A.
- Applications will be judged on creditworthiness and BOA pre-qualified customers will have a higher rate of acceptance
- Please read Bank Of America Credit Card Agreements to learn more about rates, fees, and other important information
Popular BOA Credit Cards?
- BankAmericard Cash Rewards CARD: best for consumers who like cashback
- BOA Travel Rewards: designed for consumers who like to travel
- BankAmericard: good for those who are seeking the lowest available interest rate possible from BOA
The cash rewards card offers “1% cashback on purchases, 2% at grocery stores and 3% on gas for the first $1,500 in the combined grocery store and gas purchases each quarter”. The BOA Travel reward credit card provides 1.5 points for every dollar spent at approved retailers. All of the above mention Bank Of America cards have no annual fee and can be applied for in a matter of minutes (the average applicant will receive a response in 60 seconds and a live chat service is available).
BOA offers a customer credit card tool that will help consumers determine which card might be best for them. Applicants will be asked if they are looking for a credit card based on cash or travel rewards, do they need a card with a low rate OR looking for a credit card to help them in building credit.
It would be a wise choice the apply for a Bank of America credit card assuming it comes with a cash bonus.
If you card offer does not include a cash bonus… PASS!