MASN Text Message Settlement
- A $2.5 million settlement has been announced in the Mid-Atlantic Sports Network class action lawsuit
- Visit www.masntextmessagesettlement.com to file a claim
- Must file a claim by 7/15/2019
You will want to file a claim in the MASN Text Message Settlement if you received a Mid-Atlantic Sports Network text ad from or on behalf of TCR Sports Broadcasting Holding on your mobile phone since 12/12/2013.
Class members contend that Mid-Atlantic Sports Network sent unwanted text ads which were in violation of the Telephone Consumer Protection Act.
TCR Sports Broadcasting Holding, also known as Mid-Atlantic Sports Network, specializes in putting local and collegiate sports on television, including baseball, basketball, and football games; and related pregame and postgame shows.
Read about: How To Check Your Credit Score For Free
The company operates in Pennsylvania and North Carolina and is available through cable and satellite.
MASN Text Message Settlement Important Dates
- 05/16/2019: Settlement Fairness Hearing
- 07/15/2019: Claim Form Deadline
- 4/16/2019: Objection or Opt-Out Deadline
MASNTextMessageSettlement.com Contact Information
- Mail: MASN Text Message Settlement c/o Settlement Administrator 1650 Arch Street Suite 2210 Philadelphia, PA 19103
- Phone: 1-888-623-6170
- Email: info@MASNTextMessageSettlement.com
Class members do not need to attend the settlement fairness hearing to receive a slice of the 2.5 million dollar settlement pie.
Read about: What is Carfax?
If you would like to speak at the hearing please show up at Miami. U.S. Courthouse, 400 North Miami Avenue, Miami FL 33030 at 10:00 a.m.
The class counsel is listed as David P. Milian & Ruben Conitzer from the law firm of CAREY RODRIGUEZ MILIAN GONYA LLP.
Mid-Atlantic Sports Network will be represented by Robert J. Herrington from the law firm of GREENBERG TRAURIG LLP.
More Cash Settlements?
- CYNO Settlement: $8.5 million settlement has been proposed in the class action lawsuit entitled ARcare Inc. v. Cynosure Inc.
- AsashiBeerSettlement.com: Entitled Matin Shalikar v. Asahi Beer USA Inc., and is under review in the Superior Court of the State of California, County of Los Angeles
Mid-Atlantic Sports Network Text Ads Settlement URL
Community BankNA Online Banking
- Enroll in online banking or access an already established account
- Operated by Community Bank NA
- Visit www.communitybankna.com to sign up now
Community Banking is considered a full-service financial institution, offering all the things much bigger banks offer (or so they claim).
Community Banking N.A. is an equal housing lender and is a proud member of FDIC.
www.CommunityBankNA.com Customer Service
- LOST OR STOLEN DEBIT/ATM CARD 1-888-297-3416 US, Canada, Caribbean 1-206-352-4990 Other international callers FRAUD CENTER 1-800-417-4592
- ELECTRONIC BANKING HELP DESK 1-866-764-8638 Monday to Friday: 8 am–6 pm EST
For general customer service issues related to a CommunityBankNA account please dial toll-free 1-800-388-4679.
For all other concerns, please call or stop into your local branch or call the CommunityBank Customer Service line (Monday -Thursday 9:00 am–4:30 pm and Friday 9:00 am–5:30 pm EST).
Need a Loan? Check out www.sofioffer.com.
CBNA.com Investment Products
- Personal business checking
- Personal business savings
- Home and auto loans
- Property & Casualty Insurance
- Individual Managed Advisory Accounts
- Estate Administration & Settlement
- Foundation Management & Accounting
- Employee Benefit Plan Servicing
The Community Bank checking account is one of the basic tools for a stable financial life and also comes with no monthly service fees and a free gift for opening an account.
Community Bank, N.A. does not provide tax advice in connection with wealth management, wealth administration, or insurance products and services.
Community Bank NA Online Banking Sign Up
- Pay taxes, tuition, utilities, rent, insurance (pretty much anything that needs a payment)
- Official Payments Corporation is a licensed money transmitter in 44 states, the District of Columbia, and Puerto Rico
- Official Payments is not required to be licensed as a money transmitter in Indiana, Massachusetts, Montana, New Mexico, South Carolina or Wisconsin
OfficialPayments.com is operated by Official Payments Corporation. Those who cannot pay right away can look into setting up Federal Estimated or Installment Agreement payment plan which will help customers make payment over time (please note this option may not be available for all bills). Any questions in regards to this payment service can be directed to the Official Payments Corporation at email@example.com or call 1-800-487-4567 between the hours of 7 am to 7 pm CT Monday to Friday. If sending an email please include the payment account number (if available) and allow up to 48 hours for a response. Federal payments issues can be directed to 1-877-754-4413 while state payment issues can be directed to 1-800-487-4567.
Official Payments Notes
- A popular electronic payment solution for the IRS, states, municipalities, colleges and universities nationwide
- Payments can be made using any credit or debit card
- Once the payment has been made the customer will receive a digital receipt by email
- The digital receipt will show the credit or debit card used to make the payment along with the payment amount (and date)
- Credit/Debit cards accepted via OfficialPayments.com: Visa, MasterCard, Discover Network, and American Express credit and debit cards
- Any questions about the bill should be directed to the customers credit card company (please find the toll free number for the credit card company in question on the back side of the credit card)
- To earn rewards the member must be enrolled in an eligible rewards program through their credit or debit card
- Secure a refund with the personal code which was sent to the user via US Mail (this code will arrive in a green envelope or via email)
- The user MUST have the personal code in order to obtain a refund (aka cash money)
- Those who do not have the Refund Selection personal code will not be able to get money and will most likely need to see a therapist due to depression it will cause
RefundSelection.com is operated by BankMobile Vibe who is a digital only, FDIC-insured non-interest bearing checking account especially designed for students. The student must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the US in order to secure a BankMobile Vibe account. BankMobile is a Division of Customers Bank, Member FDIC and a proud Equal Housing Lender. Those who do not have a code but would like to make a request can provide their email address and school name in order to have a personal code sent to them. Some reasons a student may be entitled to a refund include dropping a class, returning costly text books, or they were approved for a grant or financial aid. Students will want to keep an eye out for a big green envelop in the US Mail.
- Refunds are not automatic and must be applied for
- BankMobile Vibe does not guarantee a refund to any student
- BankMobile Vibe reserves the right to modify or terminate the terms of this promotion at any time for any reason
- Refunds are processed securely 100% of the time and students will want to allow up to 10 days for the funds to be deposited
- Students will have two electronic options, including deposit to an existing bank account (this is ideal for students who have a bank account that will not charge a fee for a deposit)