Get the TEST at GetQuestTest.com
It’s finally here! You can get tested for COVID-19 online! YES!
Simply head on over to www.getquesttest.com to paid for the test.
Read about: How To Check Your Credit Score For Free
This is the only problem with the test… you have to pay $119.00 to determine of you have the virus or ever had the virus… that’s a lot of money for most people!
Here is what GetQuestTest.com will show
Test results may help identify if you were previously exposed to the virus and, if exposed, can check whether or not your body has produced antibodies. Currently, the FDA supports antibody testing with the following important points:
Read about: What is Carfax?
- Antibody tests can play a critical role in the fight against COVID-19
- Testing can help identify who may have been exposed to SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes the COVID-19 infection, and potentially developed an immune response
- Right now, it is unclear whether these individuals may be less susceptible to infection, but in the future, broad use of antibody tests and clinical follow-up will provide more information on this point
- Experience with other viruses suggests that individuals who have antibodies, provided they are recovered and not currently infected with the virus, may be able to resume work and other daily activities in society
Read More: Check your balance or register your Vanilla Debit Card online at MyVanillaDebitCardc.com
Any questions in regards to Get Quest Test can be directed to www.questdiagnostics.com/home/contact.
- General testing questions: 1-866-MYQUEST (866-697-8378)
- Employer services: 1(800) 877-7484
- Nichols Institute, San Juan Capistrano: 1(800) 553-5445
- Nichols Institute, Chantilly: 1(800) 336-3718
- Nichols Institute, Valencia: 1(800) 421-4449